Saturday, July 31, 2010

Getting crafty!



Quite a bit to update tonight:

Went to Hobby Lobby again on Thursday with my little sister. Thanks to my grandma, I had a 40% off coupon which came in handy! Walked out with some yarn, a head, and some letters. HAHA. My sister loved the store and can't wait to go back for more stuff! Is that good or bad?

anyways, mom wanted me to make some art for my sister's bedroom wall. They just got done repainting everything pink and green with stars. So thats what we came up with. The letters go on her green wall and the they have little stars glued on them. I should have taken a picture of her wall today. It turned out super cute!! Only.....the letters won't stick because the walls were painted with a high gloss so yea...

Finished the acorn hat for my friend the photographer! It turned out really cute but was such a pain to make! yikes! Had to rip it out a few times to get it right. The circumference is a little large, but im hoping it will work for a newborn.

Working on a dress for another baby shower! Im really quite the overachiever here! Most to post with that when I get around to taking a picture.

Off to bed. Flowers to knit in the morning and then helping mom clean more of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment