Saturday, July 10, 2010

We are such dorks!


Today was another lazy Saturday. My husband and I have been needing a lot more of those here lately it seems! Anyways, after dinner tonight with my dad and his gf, my husband and I headed over to the mall to just walk around. His birthday is next weekend and we had been talking about getting him a new game to play on one of our systems.

Not only did we get a new game, but he also got me a new Vera Bradley bag! hehe

Anyways, so now, here we are, enjoying our lazy Saturday: my husband is playing the new Harry Potter Lego game, while I'm making our Hogwarts wear! HAHA, we are such dorks!!!

Finished his Ravenclaw house colors hat. Working on his scarf, which is giving me issues, weaving in all those ends! Alright, back to more knitting and game playing!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great Saturday!!! Which Vera bag did you get???

    ReplyDelete