Sunday, August 1, 2010

Little girls little girls!



(Watched Annie with lil sis the other day! thought of this song with all this pink around!)

Just finished up some great items for baby girls! I made the pushing daisies hat for my photographer friend. Can't wait to see newborn shots with this one!!! It turned out really cute and only took one night to make! YAY!

The dress is for my mom's friend that is expecting a grand daughter. Originally I was going to give the sweater to her, but then started thinking that the dress would be much better here with this hot weather! I am going to give the sweater to my mom's niece, who is expecting her fourth and first baby girl!!! Im also making a baby blanket to match, but since she isn't due until November, I have some time to finish it after I get back onto Harry Potter.

Anyways, it has been great fun doing all these short projects, but now I really need to get back to Harry Potter because then it is time to work on Christmas gifts! Yikes! Where did this year go?????

Well, shark week is on.....you know what Im going to be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment