Wednesday, August 25, 2010

YAY my first normal sized garment!




Im soooo excited! I just finished my very first adult sized garment!!! Now I feel as though I can accomplish just about anything!!! So here it is! Hope you all enjoy! And now my husband can never say that I don't make things for him!! HAHA.

Next on the project list: Gryffindor sweater and head scarf for me, and then a Hufflepuff jumper dress and beret for my lil sis! I really want to show off my talent in our Christmas pictures! Soo excited to be trying new patterns and actually making things that I can wear! Hoping that winter gets here soon so that we can start wearing these warm wool garments!

YAY for Harry Potter and YAY for making something really neat!

1 comment:

  1. Dad & I love the Harry Potter vest, scarf, and hat you made for Nick. We think you are very talented!!! We are looking forward to seeing the next items you make.

    ReplyDelete