Friday, April 2, 2010

Viking Hats!!!



So my sister just reminded me the other night that I have not posted since March and since its now April, I need to post something new! Agreed! I have been so busy with projects that I haven't had the time to take pictures and write new posts!!! But all my hard work has paid off! I finished not only the Viking hats, but also the ELMO BLANKET!!!

The Viking Hats are for the movie "How To Train Your Dragon." The husband, sister and I are all going tonight to see it in 3-D. Im sooo excited to wear our awesome hats and have a great time! They were really fun to make too!

The Elmo blanket is now complete! Can you believe that it took over a pound of yarn to finish?!?!?! So now I have 3/4 of a pound left over from the second pound skein that I had to buy. Maybe a pillow to match???

Anyways, back to house work and possibly a nap before tonight's fun! Have a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment