Saturday, March 13, 2010

YAY for Spring and Easter!


Im getting really excited about spring and Easter coming up! so many projects that I want to make and sooo little time! Yikes!

I finished making a basket and decided that it was too floppy and not really good for a basket. oh well. So then I started working on some placemats for my mom. Can't decide when I will give them to her, but they are very colorful and fun! Oh yea! And I finished the Cheshire Cat inspired scarf! Im going to also call it my ADD scarf! I ended up changing the color sequence a few times throughout the scarf, which ended up giving it a cool effect!

So now its back to doing chores today. Might get in some knitting tonight, back to working on the placemats. I think the husband I are going to go paint some ceramics later tonight. We've been looking for more things to do around the area. Today we went to a wine and seafood festival! it was fun, and we got to taste a lot of great wine! Alright, back to house work! ick...

No comments:

Post a Comment