Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

The other day was my mom's birthday. I finished the drop stitch scarf in time and delivered it to her at work with the baby. She really liked it! pictures to follow! So now I am working on some mother's day surprises for all the "mothers" in my life!

Exciting news!!! So my birthday is coming up and we have planned a little trip to....STITCHES SOUTH!!! Its a knitting convention and Im sooo excited to be going! Its going to be a marathon trip, leaving Friday, coming back Sunday, but it should be fun and Im looking forward to getting away and to seeing what this convention is all about! Im really stoked about going to the market! Hmmm more yarn please?!?!!? and then if we have time, hopefully going over to the Aquarium!

Many excited things planned! Right now, Im just exhausted! Spring break was awesome but I really did forget how much he wears me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment