Monday, April 19, 2010

Stitches South! T minus 4 days and counting!

Im so excited about our upcoming trip to Atlanta!!! I cannot wait to get out of town and to go to something new! I have never been to a convention like this! And it wasnt too long ago that I took that first step in going to an actual yarn shop! Im sort of scared to see what I am going to find at Stitches! I think Im mostly afraid of buying more yarn (goodness, i already have enough!) and Im afraid I get sucked into this skill/trade/craft even more! But I am super excited because my husband and mother in law are going as well! Should be a great time and hopefully we will make it over to the Aquarium as well.

As for current projects, one of the top secret projects is half done. Secret project number 2 is about 1/3 of the way done, and the last project Im still looking for a pattern. If i cant find one, I might just use something I started working on a while back and havent yet finished. I still need to figure out what to make the baby's mother and grandmothers, not to mention my grandmother. Running out of time! ah!!! And speaking of running, 5 months to my half marathon! I wonder what kind of knitted items I could make for that...??? I dont think Turkey hats will do....

No comments:

Post a Comment