Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Pictures!


I just posted a bunch of pictures in the Gallery of Knits! Make sure to click on it on the left side of the screen to see all of the things that I have been knitting! Over the past 2 weeks, I finished my husband's basketweave scarf, bear slippers (or Wookie feet), the fairy, kitty headband, and I've gotten pretty far on the elmo blanket so far. Im so excited to be doing all this knitting! Ive picked up a few new books during the past week as well and can't wait to try some new patterns!

Im having a serious problem trying to figure out what to make next! There are just so many things that I want to knit! My sister hasn't had many orders these past few weeks so I have had a lot more time of "free" knitting. She is actually over here again this weekend while my parents are at a wedding. She has been wearing the kitty ears for about an hour now. They look so cute on her!

Well, off to play video games and to possibly start on a bunny beanie! Im trying to get a head start on Easter this year! Happy V-day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment