Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Business Cards!!!

I just finished making my new business cards for the Knitting Nanny!!! YAY! So now when people ask for my email, or more importantly when I get a call from my mom asking me for the 100th time what my email is, I can hand them a business card!

Tonight, the husband and I are going out to eat and then to the bookstore. Hopefully if I bring my knitting with me, I can create some interest and hopefully hand out a card or two. 

I'm almost done with the last cupcake hat! As cute as they are, making all those bobbles takes forever! Not mention, my husband is anxious for his scarf to be finished! I finally decided to go with a basketweave. This is of course after ripping out his scarf 7 times! I just wanted to find something manly (so st. stitch or rib did not do the trick). The basketweave looks better than the others, but I'm still not completely satisfied. Luckily, I know he will be happy regardless! HAHA, he has to! Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment