Sunday, February 7, 2010

Elmo Blanket Started!


Okay Okay, I know I shouldn't start a new project without finishing the one Im already working on, but I tend to have ADD when I knit!!! My husband's scarf is still not done, but Im about half way there! That gives me about 5 days to finish it in time for V-day! HAHA. Anyhow, tonight, feeling the need to start something new, I decided to grab the one pound skein of red, and start working on the baby's Elmo blanket! I hope it turns out! Im trying to make it easy on myself and am working 3 blocks at a time, rather than working 9 separate blocks and then having to knit them all together in the end. We will see how this all works out!

But for tonight, here is a picture of the business cards and the holder that I made for them. Im so excited! I even found cupcake buttons! HAHA. I made one for my mom and for my lil sister. Hopefully I can make a few more to give to family members so that giving out my email and such is a bit easier! Well, off to bed! Back to the basketweave scarf tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment