Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bunny beanie!


I finished the bunny beanie today while the baby was sleeping. It turned out super cute! The ears are really floppy and kinda stiff, but when the baby put it on, it looked adorable! Of course, its too big for him! I hope my sister likes it! I want to make one in brown, and call it a chocolate bunny beanie or something like that. I basically took a simple beanie pattern and then added the ears and face from Stitch N' Bitch Nation.

I just got some cotton yarn so that I can make a clover hot pad for St. Patricks day! I was worried about using my favorite acrylic yarn (heat and acrylic probably wont do so well together), so I opted for sugar and cream instead. I also bought some matching yarn to make a dish cloth to go with it. I might try my hand at making a chart for a clover, Im having trouble finding one that I like. I should really try and finish the Elmo blanket before starting these next projects. I probably won't be doing another afghan or blanket for quite some time. Here lately, I have found that quick projects keep me more interested and I am less likely to slip into my ADD ways....

For now, Im working on some chipboard books to display my favorite projects. I have some prints waiting for me at the store. Hopefully I can get one of them done by the weekend so I can drop it off at my mom's house for my sister to take to school. Most of her friends have told her things that they want, rather than emailing me directly. Hopefully the brag book will bring in some more orders.

Well, off to dance class here in a little bit and then maybe some finishing of the book or starting of the hotpad!

No comments:

Post a Comment