Monday, October 11, 2010

What am I worth?

Apparently, my work is worth $550!!

On Saturday, mom treated us girls to a pedicure. It gives us a chance to have girl talk and catch up on the latest fashion magazines (that I otherwise wouldn't bother buying or looking at).

I picked up InStyle and began my usual page flipping, scoffing at the so called fashion. I prefer jeans and a t-shirt any day, thank you. Anyways, so I was looking through the fall fashion section and came across a knitted pull over made of wool with a snowflake intarsia design on it. The price? Thats right, $550. Did I not just make something similar myself for Harry Potter? Flipped to the next page, a knitted wool vest for $525! Just made that for my husband.

I guess Im worth a lot after all. Guess you'll be thanking me in the future for your high fashion, expensive, couture, hand knit designs this Christmas!!! (and on your part, spending a little more on me, considering, after all, that I am worth at least $550! just kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment