Sunday, October 17, 2010

The fake knee high!


It has been a long and crazy week and another one is about to start! We finally got our bed moved over and most of our stuff, so now all that is left are a few dishes and glasses and a few odds and ends. Nothing that can't be done in a day. So that's one thing checked off my list!

The next, was finishing my sister's skirt for Harry Potter pics (which are this coming weekend, yikes!). Now just to go buy buttons and sew in the ends! Woo! Its super cute and can't wait to see it all come together.

After making her skirt, I felt as though she needed something else to go with her outfit, so today I whipped up a fake knee high. There is no heel, its more like a stirrup but looks like a sock! haha! so I guess she finally got her socks after all! The top wants to keep sliding down, so I put in a string that can be tied tight. Next time I will use elastic or something...

So one more to go of the fake knee highs and then that is it for Harry Potter! 3 very long months of working with the same color wool and making some very very very long and involved projects!

That leaves me with just one question..... what to start on next???

No comments:

Post a Comment