Sunday, June 13, 2010

Paw's Camo Beanie


So the other day, the baby and his grandpa and I went on a mission to Walmart looking for those canvas bags for my sister's cheer squad (see previous post). In attempting to find the bags, we stumbled upon the yarn section. Trying to be good, I walked quickly to the other end of the aisle just to realize that Paw and the baby were stopped and playing with the yarn. So I walked back over to see what they were doing. Paw nearly freaked out when he saw camo yarn! HAHA. We have this long standing joke that one day he is going to get me to wear camo. So he was very happy when he found this yarn. I asked him if he would wear something made out of the camo and he said yes. So for father's day, this is what he is getting along with a license plate frame that says "My other car is a Studebaker."

I actually finished the hat Friday night, the same night as the back pack. I can't believe it knitted up so quickly! I think it only took me about 2 days to finish it and that's with doing chores and taking care of the kid. My husband is modeling the hat, and now he wants one too, but it won't be in camo thats for sure!!

Well, back to working on the house warming afghan and potato chip scarf. Now that Im down to only 2 projects, I feel the great need to start something new......

No comments:

Post a Comment