Saturday, June 5, 2010

Harry Potter World and Wristlets!


Today my husband and I had the unique pleasure of experiencing the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (which technically doesn't open for 2 more weeks!). We had an amazing morning walking around Hogsmeade and drinking our Butterbeers as we stopped at Olivander's and got our wands and the candy store for some chocolate frogs!!!

Anyways, wanted to get on here and post the pictures of the wristlets that I just finished seaming for my sister (she is spending the night so we can take her tomorrow to HP). They turned out really cute! I have a ton of yarn left over, so Im going to make her leg warmers and maybe something else to match.

After going to HP today, I am totally inspired now to create new HP themed projects. Originally for the opening of the new park I was considering making some scarves or a bag or something, but realizing that its the middle of summer and also that no bags are allowed on the new ride, I changed my mind. But worry not! Come winter, my husband and I will be fully prepared for cold weather at HP. Not to mention, we bought wands today, so I need to make some wand covers!! HAH

Alright off to bed. Early day again tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment