Friday, June 11, 2010

My true calling!



Well, here I am on a Friday night, hanging around the house with the husband and watching Lost. Such an addictive show! Geez! And man does it mess with your head! Just when you think you have this show figured out, BAM! They throw in a new twist! Craziness....

Anyways, while watching the seemingly endless episodes of Lost, I managed to finish a few projects. I just completed a back pack for my sister. I got the pattern of of LionBrand.com. Cute pattern, make quite a few changes to make it easier and a faster knit. I think it came out pretty good! I hope she likes it!

So a few weeks ago my sister made the cheer squad at her school. Im so proud of her! She even did the auditions in crutches! Anyhoo, when I heard she made the squad my crafting brain when into over drive! And soon enough my mother was on board as well and I was quickly guilted into making more than I had originally planned. I wanted to make my sister a cheer bag. Since there are only 8 girls on the squad, they don't have much funding, so I figured I would make her one, and then thanks to my mom, ended up making enough for the entire team. Which was fine! I think this is my true calling! I keep joking around with my husband that my true calling is to be a stay-at-home-pta-room-mom. I love kids, I love crafting, and I love organizing! Can't wait until we have kids of our own so that I can make it happen! Until then, my sister will have to do!

Ok, back to knitting and watching Lost!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment