Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Coon!!


The name of this pattern cracks me up because of the baby. He has a racoon puppet that hides in a trash can. The baby absolutely loves this thing and goes crazy when you bring him out!

anyways, made this item for Ali, our amazing photographer! I can't wait to see what the newborn babies look like in it! Its called a baby cocoon and its all the rage for knitters. Apparently you put a newborn or infant in it and cuddle. I guess it takes the place of swaddling???

And just for dad (who claims he reads this), yes that is my Tickle Me Elmo!! Mom saved it for me after all these years and yes it still works!!! HAHA

I used a boucle yarn. Its super soft and I love the natural colors (good choice Ali!!). Super excited to give it to her tomorrow when we fly to DC tomorrow! I hope she likes it!

Well back to packing and watching the old Willy Wonka!

2 comments:

  1. I check this site every time I boot up
    love,
    dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got caught up on your posts. You are so very creative and talented. I enjoy reading your blog and viewing your latest creations.
    Mom2

    ReplyDelete