Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Word is out!


I wanted to post the picture of Kathryn's hat and scarf. The hat should look familiar, the ever popular cupcake hat. But the scarf, the one I decided to do the morning of her birthday dinner, I am calling the sprinkle scarf. I used the same colors as the sprinkles on her hat!

Anyways, so Kathryn has this thing in her classroom called the daily news. Each morning students are given an opportunity to share news, things about their weekend, etc. Well, K put my email address and a note about having a scarf or hat made on the board. So far, Ive had a few requests, which is very exciting! Ive put their items on a high priority list, hoping that the more kids that have them, the more other kids will want them! We will see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment