Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I was bad today...

So the parents of the baby I sit for always save me the JoAnn's and Michael's ads from the Sunday paper. This tends to get me in trouble. Today it definitely did! The baby has been rather fussy, not sure why. I tend to think its a combination of teeth and being sick, but I really needed to get out for a while. So off to JoAnn's we went. Little did I know that ALL of their yarn was on sale! I wasn't too terrible, I only spent 33$, but I got a bunch of yarn. I hope to make some nice hat/scarf/mitten sets. I have a nice pattern that I got for Christmas that Ive been wanting to explore. 

On another note, I started this black sweater bag. I think its going to take forever!!! Debating if I should continue to work on it, or just save the yarn for something else....

And now, due to my cupcake post, I am now making at least 2  cupcake hats and one scarf/hat set. HAHA. So Im off to knit! Hope everyone is staying warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment