Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cupcake hat #???

So I have officially lost count of how many cupcake hats I have made!!! Yikes! I just finished a very cute chocolate with pink frosting hat for Allison B. She's a photographer and asked for one to use in some pictures with little girls. Its almost finished! I attempted to make a cherry using a wrap and turn technique. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out, so back to the pom! 

Next I have two cupcake hats for some girls at TMA, and a scarf for someone else at the school. I can't wait until I get to finish some other projects that I have been wanting to try. 

Hopefully I'll get some more done this week than last. I finally got all my yarn put away. And thanks to my wonderful Grandma, I have a new toy! Its a yarn caddy that has room for 6 skeins of yarn to be pulled through the top! very handy for storage and knitting with multiple yarns! 

Alright, goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment