Saturday, January 9, 2010

2 cupcakes finished, 2 more to go!



So I decided late last night, that since it has been freakishly cold here in Florida, that my little sister should get a matching scarf to her cupcake hat! I originally envisioned a wide-rib scarf with a cupcake applique on the ends. But when I realized I had less than a day to finish said scarf, I quickly switched to a 2x2 rib, using the same colored yarn as the sprinkles. Pictures are soon to follow! Kathryn absolutely loved the hat and scarf and they looked very cute on her!

After we got home from Kobe's, I decided that I should take a few minutes to finish up the hat and scarf set for Alicia D. I was VERY worried about running out of the blue fuzzy yarn, but was able to finish with just a little left over! Whew! So that is done! But now I have 2 more cupcake hats to make....

Next on the list is probably my husband's hat and scarf set that he has been anxiously waiting for! HAHA. And then I want to attempt a pair of slippers or some wristlets and make a nice set.

No comments:

Post a Comment