Friday, January 21, 2011

Me? Published???



I was approached last week about having one of my images used in a publication about open source design... Can't wait to see my stuff in print!!! Will let you all know more details as they come...

Anyways, went over to see Grandma today. Had a lovely visit as always! And finally got a picture of the scarf I made her! The up close picture did not come out very well. Its always hard to capture the detail in such a dark colored scarf. Im so glad she likes it! Hopefully the weather will get cool again so she can get some use out of it! I think it is supposed to get chilly this weekend *fingers crossed*

Tonight, lil sis participated in the middle school variety show. She did spray paint art, it looks amazing! Cant wait to get some pictures up! (I really need a new camera by the way...)

This weekend, I will be taking care of my sick husband...poor thing! I also hope to get some knitting and sewing in as it will probably be a while before I get to do it again. We are moving a week from tomorrow! We are very excited about having a place of our own again. And I cannot wait to decorate now that I have a sewing machine! YAY for finally having the need to make curtains and pillows and cute stuff that matches! Until then, the sounds of my snoring mother and congested husband.... here's to another night of restless sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment