Sunday, January 30, 2011

All Moved In!



I think we are almost done moving! We are super heroes in disguise because we managed to do it in just one day! Our backs and legs might have hurt yesterday, but we did it! And then today we survived a Sunday trip to Ikea, and managed to get everything assembled tonight! YAY! I have a dining room table again!!! and I now have a beautiful work station since our leaf for our desk got damaged in the move.

I wish I had some awesome knitting pictures to share, but I don't, so I leave you with two of my favorite things, Harry Potter and chocolate chip pancakes. Yes we are dorks, and found these awesome HP magnets while in New York at the Lego Store. And yes, I can cook, my daddy taught me well on how to properly make pancakes! These were made with Ghiaradelli (sp?) chocolate chips!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment