Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bump already? And lots of knitting! Part 2 of 2



So things have been interesting around here lately, but the good news is that I have gotten some great new items made for my photography friend!!! She asked me to do a helmet hat for a boy. It was fun trying to combine the different yarns for this one. And people always ask, do I use my own pattern? Well I might as well! at this point, I have been looking to just get an idea of what other people have done to achieve the same result, but then I just end up doing whatever looks or feels best. LOL. For the helmet hat, this was exactly the case!

The bunny hat and diaper cover turned out great too! This was an added bonus for my friend. I was looking at the net trying to see what other people have done for spring photos this year. The trend is diaper covers and matching hats! So here ya go! Bunny hat and diaper cover complete with pom tail. The hat is too small for A (4 months), its meant for a new born but she is such a good model her mom just had to try it! And how adorable is she? Love love love baby A!

As far as my baby is concerned, im concerned! I already have a bump!!! Say what??? Yup, I have a bump! People are already coming up to me and asking how far along I am, and if they can touch my belly?!?!!? Crazy people! Im just 10 weeks tomorrow!!! Insane! So my clothes officially do not fit, and am now in maternity clothes full time. Yikes! never thought I would be showing this early! that means one of two things: I have weak ab muscles or this baby is going to HUGE!!!!!!

Agenda for the rest of the week: work on knitted flower headbands for girls (infants, toddlers, preschoolers), baby blanket for our little penguin (knitted blanket in sage), doctors appointment tomorrow, lunch with Grandma Thursday, and researching cloth diapers! Busy week ahead but relaxation is coming soon!!! I can already hear the ocean!

No comments:

Post a Comment