Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bump already? And lots of knitting! Part 1 of 2



Im going to post again tonight, just because I have too many pictures to share (thats what I get for not updating more frequently).

This post is about Mary Poppins, and purple baby hats! I finally finished the costume for my sister's living wax museum, which is April 1. Can't wait to see what all the other students have come up with for their famous person! I knitted the collar and gloves, and had to hand sew the lace to the umbrella. The white skirt, hat (minus tulle), and shoes are Goodwill finds. The red (pregnancy brain)...... red underskirt is from our wedding. I decided to buy fabric for the sash and basically sewed a tube to be wrapped around her waist. The hat I adorned with tulle. It was a great project, and I got to use my favorite mediums, yarn and fabric!

The purple baby hats turned out awesome! here is a horrible picture (why it is so blurry I have no idea) of the newborn that got to be the first to wear the pom earflap hat! It turned out great! Cant wait to see what else my friend is going to capture this year! Already working on some new items for her! Alright, well this post was short and sweet, stay tuned for the next (I should probably just punch it out right now while Im sitting here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment