Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sick but organized

So over the past week or so, my husband and I have been fighting off a cold. Luckily, the baby's mom gave me today off to rest up. I definitely needed it. The husband and I have not been sleeping lately mostly due to our congestion. But after some Nyquil last night I feel much better. This weekend is Muddy Buddy so we are going to need to get some rest here in the next day or two. Speaking of MB, I have to work on our costumes today. Sadly, it isn't something that I could easily knit, so I have to bring back my crafting and ironing skills! Pictures to follow once I finish them.

Well, I got all my yarn organized and put away for the most part. I have a lot of quick projects coming up so I hope that will start to clear some space in my cubby holes for the yarn I brought home from Stitches.

I finished blocking one of the secret projects last night. It was my first attempt at blocking and I think it turned out well. Some of the sides are curling a little bit but not as badly as before. I also finished the second secret project so now its back to the potato chip scarf and new projects!

Excited for this summer, only 3 weeks away! It means less time working and more time for knitting and maybe even some crafting and scrapbooking!!! Looking forward to it for sure! Well, back to resting I suppose. Hopefully I can kick this cold in the butt by Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment